So you’ve read last week’s post about how bad store bought sunscreen is and you’re going to buy some Young Living Sunscreen so that you can your family have the best protection out there. Maybe your sunscreen hasn’t arrived yet, though, and you got burned! Pull out your Lavaderm After Sun Spray!
This 100% safe, very cooling spray will help relieve the pain and itch associated with sunburns. It is even safer than store bought burn relief gels which often have synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance (which we know is a carcinogen and that it mimics estrogen in the body, causing an estrogen overload), preservatives, and other questionable ingredients.
Lavaderm After Sun Spray is formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants¹. Plus is smells amazing!
It’s uses and benefits include¹
- Temporarily relieves the pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Soothes and cools skin
- Provides immediate relief
- Moisturizes to help prevent peeling
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
- Made with plant-based and naturally derived ingredients
So, before you plan your Labor Day events, grab some Mineral Sunscreen Lotion and Lavederm After Sun Spray so you can have as much fun in the sun as you want!
You can get yours here.
Striving for wellness and a chemical-free life, one oil at a time.